Saturday, December 31, 2011

30 day beauty challenge: day 24


Well, it is New Years Eve! I hope you all have exciting things planned for tonight. As for me? I will be having a quiet night in, watching Ryan Seacrest on my TV. As much as I love this tradition, there is part of me that would really love to go out and party with the rest of the world. Whether you are going out or staying in, be safe and have fun!

Here is today's challenge: Favourite New Beauty Product.

For this challenge, I have chosen the mark. Pro Glimmer Hook Up Lip Powder in Peek. I got this in my Christmas stocking and was instantly excited about it. Essentially, this is a loose powder that goes over a gloss or lipstick to add shimmer and staying power. The colour is a beautiful shimmery nude with a hint of gold. It really makes your lips look gorgeous! I have only had a chance to wear this a couple of times since I got it, but I am looking forward to wearing it more often.

What new beauty products have you tried out?

9 comments:

  1. Wow this one is gorgeous. I want my hands on it lol.

    I awarded you the Cute Blog Award for being such an awesome & loyal reader/commentor on my blog :)
    http://in2gloss.blogspot.com/2011/12/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pretty! I recently tried a Mark eyeliner. It turned out to be really, really amazing! It doesn't budge, even after a long day at school and a hard workout. Definitely recommend:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love fake lashes but have yet to try it out ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! The colour looks gorgeous :D Haven't tried new products recently but received a cute makeup bag :) Happy new year!!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweetie, i'm sorry it took me so long to reply your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by in my little blog.
    I'm following you now by Google friend connect.

    Lots of kisses and Happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo that looks amazing! :-) I love a bit of shimmer xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of it! Happy New Year to you, your family and the people you love :)May all your dreams come true :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pink gloss
    Happy New Year!!!
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete