Tuesday, May 15, 2012

the best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you.


Over the past several weeks, I have been using Revlon's PhotoReady Airbrush foundation in 020 Shell as my day-to-day foundation. I was intrigued by the idea of the mousse foundation and of course, the concept of an airbrush finish complexion!

What Revlon Says: 
PhotoReady Airbrush™ Mousse Makeup, an air-light makeup provides a flawless finish, whether it’s on camera or in person. The whipped texture allows you to blend evenly for undetectable coverage, leaving you with a smooth poreless complexion. The formula’s photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to minimize flaws, leaving you with perfectly airbrushed skin in any light – indoors, outdoors, or under the flash of a camera. Oil free, fragrance free. Use alone or over PhotoReady™ Primers. 


My Thoughts:
Revlon's PhotoReady Airbrush foundation is a great medium coverage foundation. It is perfect to wear during the day, or if you aren't looking for something with a slightly fuller coverage. I love that the foundation is build-able, and that a little goes a long way! This foundation really does look quite natural on the skin. Even though I have combination skin, this foundation doesn't create any flakes over dry areas, the way a lot of other foundations can. I am such a fan of this foundation and will absolutely be repurchasing! 

Have you tried Revlon's PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Foundation? What are your thoughts on it?

17 comments:

  1. i have not tried this product yet, but i have been wanting to out of curiousity. im gonna have to go pick some up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really beautiful :) do you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a natural day time foundation for weeks now!
    I bought my foundation when I had a tan and unfortunately it's faded now so they're all too dark for day-time! This one looks great I might try it out! :)


    I've awarded you the 'One Lovely Blog' award, :)
    You can check it out on my page
    http://bebrokebestylishbeslightlyboho.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just dicosvered BB creams, so far i am using l'oreals. I like it very much, i should give it a try!
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried this foundation before but you got me all curious as I'm always on search for a perfect foundation.
    I just found your lovely blog, following you on GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don´t tried it
    xoxo

    besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try this, but I'm not sure If I'll get the coverage I need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just discontinued my favorite go-to foundation, so this may be a really good one to try! I have sensitive skin, though, so we'll see how it goes! :)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds great dear,havent used it coz no shade for me. love foundies that look natural

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks lovely! I'm not really sure what to make of mousse foundation but will have to check it out now :)
    www.loula-belle.blogspot.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang, I just bought new foundation yesterday, I would've tried this one!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for doing this review. I'm on the hunt for the perfect foundation. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about Revlon and I think I might give it a go!
    xx Maria
    P.S: I'm having a giveaway where you can pretty handmade magazine :) I thought you would love it: http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/giveaway-win-copy-of-bespoke-zine.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow very nice
    Good post dear

    check my recent post and comment
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/blytheye-green-cosmetic-lens-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to try a mousse makeup!Thanks for sharing! Love the post title:-)Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. a buildable foundation sounds quite intriguing.
    thanks for your thoughts!! maybe I'll try it out when I'm done with my current foundation!

    thanks!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete