Monday, November 14, 2016

inspired by: kerry washington


There is nothing like Netflix. Not only does it allow you to watch shows endlessly....but it lets you test the waters. Try new things. Catch up. With so much hitting the big (and small) screen, it can be difficult to stay on top of it all. Before long? You've fallen way way behind on that thing you meant to watch but never got around to. No wonder Netflix holds such a special place in my heart. After all.....it brought me Scandal.

It was a show that I kept hearing about. Meaning to watch. Get around to. I just never managed to find time for it. Then it popped up on my Netflix recommendations and finally, my husband and I sat down to give it a whirl. Bam! Obsessed. We have been watching constantly. Somehow, we are already midway through season four and I am worrying about getting caught up. I simply cannot imagine waiting week to week for all of the drama and adventure.

The star of Scandal, Kerry Washington, was someone I already knew of. Mostly because of her stunning magazine covers and impeccable red carpet fashion. Now that I am watching the show on a regular basis? I can't even deal with how beautiful she is. Or fashionable. Her style on the show is beyond incredible. From the oversized jackets to the breathtaking white dresses....wow. There is no doubt about it: Kerry looks good everywhere she goes.

Since I have been so obsessed with Scandal and Kerry Washington lately, I thought an old fashioned inspiration post was in order. These are some of my favourite photos of Kerry as the iconic Olivia Pope. Fingers crossed they give you tons of style inspiration for the day.


Are you a fan of Kerry Washington?

xo Shannon

9 comments:

  1. Interesting https://bysinkj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've never seen this show. I'm definitely missing out. Everyone says it's really quite good! And really....Kerry Washington is just so gorgeous. That girl can wear a sack and still look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post.

    https://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really pretty:)
    kisses

    https://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're beautiful babe!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! :)
    Fab blog! I'm following * Follow back?
    Kisses <3
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah thx heaven for netflix. There's a lot I wanna see but never came around to watch it actually, time is flying so fast these year, it's scaring. Anyhow, I've never watched this show but need to. She is gorgeous, really gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete